European Fintech Forum (EFF) is an organization formed by a team of people with experience in the financial market and in the public administration. We affiliate entities providing their activity in financial innovation (FinTech) sector, support innovators in development and work for more favorable regulatory environment. We are characterized by transparency, professionalism and proactive attitude.
We support our members in 4 areas:
- legislative processes
- transfer of knowledge
Mission and goals
Our mission is to counteract financial exclusion by taking advantage of financial innovations and creating approachable conditions for the development of FinTech sector entities.
Our vision is based on the open society in the innovative economy. On the road to that aspiration, we set the following targets:
- digital activation – increase in technological competences of financial institutions' clientele;
- elimination of cash from the payment system (cashless), which will foster the full transparency of economic performance;
- electronical document management (paperless) on the financial market;
- creating circumstances for innovative technologies to develop in regulatory sandbox;
- the establishment of Poland’s regional leadership position in subject of financial innovations.